- Refurbished by the manufacturer to original specs
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on unit. 3 Months on bulb. Manufacturer will service. You are registered for the warranty when you purchase the trap from Optimal. If calling for warranty service, always mention you are an Optimal Customer. We are the only eBay seller with this warranty on our reconditioned traps. If calling for warranty service, always mention you are an Optimal Customer.
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Includes: 43050 Bulb, rated for 3,000 hours, 35 watts (Part # 43050 for Replacement)
- 9-Foot cord, 120V
- Size Diameter 13" X 25.8"
- Weight 7 lbs
- Protects up to an Acre.
- Durable, all-weather construction.
- Pesticide and odor free.
- Whisper quiet operation
- No zapping or buzzing.
- No expensive attractant or propane required.
- Easy to set up.
- This Dynatrap Insect Trap attracts and kills mosquitoes and other flying insects across 1 Acre. Attract, trap and kill flying insects including mosquitoes, biting flies, Asian beetles, wasps, hornets, yellow jeckets, moths, stick bugs and more!
- This insect trap is engineered for 3-way protection against mosquitoes and other flying insects. First, a UV fluorescent bulb generates a warm light, attracting insects. Then a second lure, an exclusive Ti02 titanium dioxide-coated surface, produces CO2 that's irresistible to mosquitoes. Third, a powerful yet whisper-quiet vacuum fan sucks insects into the retaining cage where they dehydrate and die. A damper closes when the trap is turned off to prevent insects from escaping.
- Please let me know if you have any questions about use or condition
- NOTE: Ships free to the USA, lower 48 states only. Not available to AK or HI at this time. No international shipments. Thank you.
DynaTrap One Acre Factory Reconditioned DT1775
Let's Communicate! Please contact us through the eBay message service.
Please contact us with any questions or problems. There are a few things we can trouble shoot that would fix a problem, at times without any return, or maybe a simple part we can send to you. If it is truly defective, (hey, things happen!) we will replace it upon return and refund your return shipping.
If you just don't want it and it is not defective, please contact us for a return authorization number. After inspection, the purchase price of the unit will be refunded. Sorry, the return shipping is the buyer's responsibility.
If you need to return it, whether just to return, or for a replacement, you must get a return authorization number so we can accept the return.
Thank you! Hope you have a safe and mosquito free summer seaso