DynaTrap® 1/2 Acre – Insect Trap - Product Description:
The DynaTrap Insect Trap with Optional Wall Mount attracts and traps flying insects while also providing versatility in placement. Designed with varied placement in mind, this trap allows you to mount the trap from a wall, hang from a hook, or place on a flat surface so you can be protected no matter where you are on your property. The insect trap provides ½ acre of coverage and comes with wall mounts for your convenience.
While the DynaTrap Insect Trap is versatile and durable, even in adverse weather conditions, this trap is engineered for 3-way protection. First, a UV fluorescent bulb generates a warm light, attracting insects. Then a second lure, an exclusive Ti02 titanium dioxide-coated surface, produces CO2 that's irresistible to mosquitoes. Third, a powerful yet whisper-quiet vacuum fan sucks insects into the retaining cage where they dehydrate and die.
- Attracts and captures a variety of pest insects including mosquitoes and biting flies
- Versatile design can be wall-mounted or hung to protect a variety of spaces
- Delivers 3-way protection to control mosquitoes and insects
- Durable trap can withstand adverse weather conditions
- Provides protection for up to ½ acre of your home and property
- Mounting hardware included
- BLACK finish Only
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Warranty will be void it taken out of the USA)
- NOTE: Ships free to the USA, lower 48 states only. Not available to AK or HI at this time. No international shipments. Thank you.
- Sales tax may be applicable.
- Please review Warranty and the Return Policy
- Traps ship in 2-4 BUSINESS Days. Tracking is posted in the early evening on the day the traps ship. If you do not have tracking, it has not shipped yet.
Thank you for your interest!
Needs at least 3 weeks to trap enough mosquitoes to make an impact, and 6 weeks to break the breeding cycle. But usually you will see some improvement within the first week.
The Bulb needs to be replaced every season in the North. If in an area that needs year round coverage, the bulb should be replaced every 4-6 months or it will lose effectiveness. The replacement bulb is #41050.
DynaTrap DT1100 BRAND NEW 1/2 Acre Coverage
Please contact us with any questions or problems. There are a few things we can trouble shoot that would fix a problem, at times without any return, or maybe a simple part we can send to you. If it is truly defective, (hey, things happen!) we will replace it upon return and refund your return shipping.
If you just don't want it and it is not defective, please contact us for a return authorization number. After inspection, the purchase price of the unit will be refunded. Sorry, the return shipping is the buyer's responsibility.
If you need to return it, whether just to return, or for a replacement, you must get a return authorization number so we can accept the return.
Thank you! Hope you have a safe and mosquito free summer season.
Ships UPS ground free of charge.